Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

So, here I am.  At least on a trial basis I am going to let the untamed, dangerous flood prone stream of my consciousness flow out where everybody and their brother could be swept up in the current.   I have been toying with the idea of letting my demons loose in the form of a blog for awhile. Nancy thinks it would be a good idea and she knows best (I know these things because she has told me so on several occasions.)


I would like to start with a few warnings.  If you are offended, shocked, hurt, disturbed, confused or otherwise moved in any way that makes you want to scream don't whine to me.....Blame it on Nancy.  She truly knows best and can tell you how to deal with any problems that I may inadvertently cause. She has been doing it for years.  That said, be careful to read her blog before you waste her time.  I guarantee that whining will not be tolerated and could potentially be dangerous. 


Finally my (yes Nancy, I feel the pressure) New Year's Resolution 2011: 


I will start a blog & try to post at least once a week.  If it turns out to be a good idea I will send Nancy something nice to say thanks.


Here's hoping it all works out. 

1 comment: