Saturday, January 22, 2011

My First List of Odd Thoughts

Seems to be something that you have to do in a blog.  Post a list or two of random things.  So here is a list of ponderings that flow through my head.

  1. Why do people in small summer cars insist on trying to drive through snow?  Really?  There was too much snow to go to work so why did they think they would make it to the store for milk?
  2. Why is it that I really don't like orange, and yet I own several orange shirts that I actually wear?
  3. If science came up with four hour erections, how come we can't get windshield wipers that actually work well?
  4. If you know the answer why did you ask the question?
  5. If you can do it on paper why can't you do it in real life?
  6. Why do people feel the need to lie about the little silly things? Do they even know why they do that?
  7. Will my house burn down due to an overheated battery on some type of electronic device?  Because Holy cow my laptop gets HOT sometimes. 
  8. What possessed me to want to start a blog?  I am far to bitter these days for this. 
  9. Do woodchucks have anything to do with wood?
  10. Will cranking my car radio up make me go deaf in my old age?  Because according to the eye doctor my old age is getting here quick.
  11. Will Blaine be taller than me this week or next?  If I quit buying him peanut butter will he quit growing so flippin fast.
  12. Does God still love the world?  I suppose I will see tomorrow if the Packers lose or not.
  13. What is the difference between now and later?  I just can't tell anymore, I suppose later it will be dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment